I asked two translators for a translation of "The Deep Jungle Rally", in this case, a rally (car race) deep in the jungle, as a proper title.
- Translator 1: "El Rallye de la Jungla Profunda"
- Translator 2: "El Rallye de Selva Profunda"
I tried to look these up with my limited resources but couldn't really find any solid information on the differences, and I'm left with a few questions:"
- Which is correct for the given context?
- When should "jungla" be used vs "selva" if they both mean "jungle"?
- What is the nuance of using "de la" (of the) instead of "de" (possessive) in the title?
- Is there anything else I should know when finalizing this translation?
Can anyone help me figure out which title to use?