Espero y me puedan ayudar. ¿Cómo se llama el ángulo positivo que se forma cuando la recta corta al eje de las X?

1 Answer 1


Muchos (incluida Wikipedia) lo llaman ángulo de inclinación de la recta.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.