For the year 1919 in my great-grandfathers Civil Guard records there are four entries that need to be reviewed.

Note: It looks like the first three are all one note. But I can see changes in hand writing and a " in the left hand column at the start of each new note. As a result I am treating them as distinct. Again, this one does not end with "El Comandante Major" or anything.

Here is the first one: enter image description here

The transcription so far:

Con el no. 77081 aprobar las Intervención Gral. [General] de Guerra a este indo. [individuo] su nuevo improviso reditándote en el estado de la tercia xxx del año anterior 350 pts. [pesetas] de nota final del compromiso anterior y 125 de entrada del actual xxx contrades recibió coba los haberos de febrero.

Translation

Here is the translation based on the answer:

With no. 77081 the Intervention General of War approves this individual his new commitment, crediting him in the statement of the third quarter of the previous year with 350 pesetas for the final instalment of the previous commitment and 125 for the entry of the current one, which amounts he received with the February pay.

Related Questions

1 Answer 1

You almost got it. Let me fix some words a bit

Con el no. 77081 aprueba la Intervención Gral. [General] de Guerra a este indo. [individuo] su nuevo compromiso acreditándole en el estado del tercer trimestre del año anterior 350 pts. [pesetas] de cuota final del compromiso anterior y 125 de entrada del actual, cuyas cantidades recibió con los haberes de febrero.

His reenlistment is approved and he received some late payments.

• Thank you. When I am back home I will work on the translation. Aug 18, 2021 at 15:05
  • I have updated the question with the translation. Aug 18, 2021 at 17:34
    @AndrewTruckle Looks correct to me
    – RubioRic
    Aug 18, 2021 at 17:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.