I hope this is the right place to post this sort of question.
I have a follow up question to this post. For a proof-of-concept app (before we hire a full-time translator) I need to translate the different labels for various software environments into Spanish. With my limited understanding of the language, I know that:
- local environment = entorno local (I think?)
- development environment = entorno de desarrollo
- testing environment = entorno de pruebas
- staging environment = entorno de pre-producción
- demo environment = entorno de demostración
- prod environment = entorno de producción
But how would you specify that the current environment is unknown? In English, I'm using the phrase "unknown environment". In Spanish, would that be "entorno desconocido", or is there a better translation?