I would like to practice conversing with Spanish speakers in exchange for English. Someone told me about conversify but I have not been able to find it for Spanish. Does anyone else have a website where I can exchange English for Spanish?

Hello, Jeffrey, and welcome to our site. Please see Resources for learning Spanish for information about your request. If you can find your answer there, please tell us so we can mark this question as a duplicate of that one.
    – Charlie
    Sep 24, 2020 at 7:22
    You can getter better resources in Language Learning
    – fedorqui
    Sep 24, 2020 at 8:33
  • Learning Arabic,Spanish,French on Facebook allows you to advertise this type of exchange as well as other resources. Hello Talk is a great free app,allows video/phone calls , texts and corrections. Tandem is another but not sure if it is free.
    – Bluelion7
    Sep 24, 2020 at 20:41
    I’m voting to close this question because it is not about the Spanish language but Spanish language learning.
    – Lambie
    Feb 4, 2023 at 16:16

1 Answer 1

I like using Tandem to talk to people in other languages.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.