In English, we have tours, such as
- Movie Studio Tour (where you see how movies are made)
- History tour (where you go around, for example, a city and a tour guide tells you all the history behind a building)
How would you translate these in Spanish?
1. EU dictionary
The EU dictionary tends to use different words for tour
- city tour -> visita de la ciudad
- train tour -> circuito en tren
- study tour -> viaje de estudios
- bicycle tour -> paseo en bicicleta
There seems to be a rule on how to use which word, but I am not sure what that rule is. I am also not sure which of these words I should use for "Movie Studio Tour" and "History Tour"
2. Spanish Dict
Spanish Dict also lists multiple options for Tour adding both recorrido and gira. Again then it's not clear when you would use one option over the other.
Googling around I can find "Recorrido histórico" on several sites such as Visit Berlin and a University site. I can also find "visita estudio de cine" on a page about Pinewood studios and Travel Agency page
So on the basis of all of this, I think that:
- History Tour would be "Recorrido histórico"
- Movie Studio Tour would be "visita estudio de cine"
However, I am not sure if this is correct and why one uses
recorrido and the other uses