I'm writing a screenplay with a Mexican American character in it. At one point she becomes extremely annoyed by news from work and launches into a string of insults in her native language to express vexation. My knowledge of Spanish is beginner-intermediate and I'm stumbling with this part :( I've tried googling and youtubing, but 99% of results are just separate words. What I am looking for is a rolling tirade of various Mexican swear words, euphemisms and dysphemisms that would be strong and NSFW but inventive and hilarious for native speakers to hear!
So far I've come up with the following (not sure about the last phrase; sounds more Spain Spanish to me than Mexican):
¡Hijo de la puta chingadera! ¡Vete a la verga pinche culero! ¡No me salgas con tu pendejadas mamón! ¡Cago en coño de tu puta madre!
Somehow this doesn't sound right...
Would be grateful for any advices or directions :)
Text that I'm looking for shall:
- Express general annoyance, not directed at anyone specifically (such as "fuck this shit" in English)
- Contain a few sentences since the character would continue swearing while the screen Fades To Black (with profanities still heard)
- Contain some Mexico-specific words or phrases
- Be strong but funny
- A chicana living in Texas
- Born in Hermosillo, Sonora
- In her mid-thirties
- Educated but currently in the military, so rather rough-edged