Trabajo en una heladería/gasolinera y hay muchos clientes hispanohablantes y querría un poco de ayuda con algunas frases para el servicio al cliente:

• I’ll ring you out at this register

• I can help you over here

• Your total is.../That’ll be...

• Have you tried...? (para un producto)

• I recommend...

• I can check in the back

• Which pump are you at?

Gracias por la ayuda! Me cuesta intentar pensar cuando tengo un cliente así que este ayudaría muchísimo!

Hello and welcome to Spanish Language, and thank you for contributing a question! Unfortunately, in its current form, your question may get closed, as it involves multiple questions in a single post. It is also a somewhat subjective question. See How to Ask and tour to learn more about of approach to the Q&A (question and answers) methodology. Could you edit the post to make your question like "is this the proper way of saying this in Spanish"? And please add a new post for each specific, unrelated sentence. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. – Diego May 31 '19 at 13:20
  • thanks to both of you! i will make sure i do that in the future for sure!!! – jacoballens May 31 '19 at 16:09

Si entendí bien, creo que lo que necesitas es traducir las frases, ¿verdad? Si es así, aquí está mi contribución:

• I’ll ring you out at this register

Lo atiendo en esta caja.

• I can help you over here.

Puedo ayudarlo por aquí.

• Your total is.../That’ll be...

Su cuenta es de...

• Have you tried...? (para un producto)

¿Ha probado este producto?

• I recommend...

Le recomiendo...

• I can check in the back.

Puedo checar allá atrás.

• Which pump are you at?

¿En qué bomba está cargando? (Supongo que está llenando su tanque de gasolina.)

| improve this answer | |
  • con “ring you out” quiero decir que puede venir al “cash register” (no sé la palabra) y puedo decirle su cuenta. y tiene razón, quería una traducción ;) muchas gracias! – jacoballens May 31 '19 at 2:57
    Listo. Ya edité mi respuesta y completé tu solicitud. Saludos cordiales. – R Parada May 31 '19 at 12:45
  • muchas muchas gracias por su grande respuesta! la agradezco muchísimo 😁 – jacoballens May 31 '19 at 16:12

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.