Are these verbs conjugated correctly?

?

our teacher just said we had to choose the right verb and the right form. What should I do... Because I don't think its correct right now

enter image description here

• I agree with @gustavson, but note that you did conjugate for the first person singular very nicely. Also note, exercises 2 and 3 sort of work the way you did them; and for me, exercise 5 doesn't really make sense. I can't think of any country where people have la cena at some other time of day besides the evening. – aparente001 May 12 '19 at 2:07
  • It looks like you only had to choose between "se practica" and "se practican," etc. What do you think about #4? Would that be singular or plural, do you think? – aparente001 May 13 '19 at 4:13

I think you are expected to use impersonal or passive verbs with "se" in those sentences:

1. El snowboard se practica con una tabla.
  2. En la tele se ven muchos partidos de tenis.
  3. En este festival de música se escucha mucha música nueva.
  4. En los Juegos Olímpicos se baten muchos récords. (More idiomatic than "se hacen")
  5. En España se cena por la noche.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.