How would I change this exhortation from the Bible into a prayer?
Hebreos 4:16 Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)

"Así que acerquémonos confiadamente al trono de la gracia para recibir misericordia y hallar la gracia que nos ayude en el momento que más la necesitemos."

and this: "Acerquémonos, pues, confiadamente al trono de la gracia, para alcanzar misericordia y hallar gracia para el oportuno socorro."-- RVR1960

Would it be this? "Gracias, Dios, que podemos acercar confiadamente al trono de la gracia, para alcanzar misericordia y hallar gracia para el oportuno socoro."

Or would the following be better: "Asi a tu trono de la gracia podemos reciber misericordia y hallar la gracia que nos ayude en el momento que mas la necesitamos."?

Hello Jck and welcome to Spanish Language! I am not sure to understand your question. Gramatically speaking, what is a prayer? Every one prays differently, there is no gramatically proper way to pray. Besides, your first option seems more a gratitude than a prayer. Maybe you would like to refine your question a bit? Check the How to Ask page for more information.
    – Charlie
    Dec 20 '18 at 14:04
    I feel that what your question lacks, @Jck Gutknecht, is what the intention of the prayer is: is the prayer intended as adoration, thanksgiving, supplication? Depending on the intention, different verbs and verb forms can be chosen.
    – Gustavson
    Dec 20 '18 at 17:49
  • The prayer is intended as adoration or thanksgiving rather than supplication. Dec 21 '18 at 14:18
  • I would like Gustavson to try to answer my original question with this updated comment to his answer: The prayer is intended as adoration or thanksgiving rather than supplication. Dec 21 '18 at 18:10
  • How do I find the email of Gustavson? Dec 22 '18 at 12:26

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.