I am a mathematician (johnbcosgrave.com). Earlier this year I started to study Spanish through Future Learn (futurelearn.com). I want to obtain audio recordings of Spanish authors (e.g. Antonio Muñoz Molina, whose 'La noche de los tiempos' I have read in English translation) or poets (e.g., Pablo Neruda, whose 'Veinte Poemas de Amor y una Canción Desesperada' - with his reading on CD - I bought in Valencia last month). I have tried internet searches, but with little success. I would very much appreciate any pointers. ¡Muchas gracias!

• Hello, John, and welcome! Please check this list of resources for learning Spanish to see if you find anything of interest. Feel free to add there any other resources you consider of value. – Charlie Oct 11 '18 at 15:08
  • Hello John, welcome to Spanish Language. We suggest you check the tour and help center pages and have a look at other questions and answers to fully understand how this site works. I'm sorry to have closed your question (I understand it's rather unwelcoming for a new user) but asking for learning resources is not on topic – Diego Oct 11 '18 at 16:22
  • Charlie. Many thanks for the links you gave me. John Diego. It's okay that you 'closed' my question. John – John Cosgrave Oct 12 '18 at 16:32

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.