This is a specifically created Community Wiki which gathers resources for learning Spanish and it has been approved by the Community itself.
Click the links to visit the specific section with the resources.
|Courses||Set of courses to take online|
|Dictionaries (online)||Stand-alone or dictionary files for you to use on your computer.|
|Dictionaries (hard-back or paper-back)|
|How to learn Spanish|
|Lists of words|
|Other reference resources|
It should be clear that the resources are not written by one user or only by the mods, but by whoever wants to contribute.
Please don't add new answers unless a whole new category is needed. Just edit the appropriate answer/section to include the resource(s) you want to be listed. If you have concerns, questions, post a meta question, so we don't clutter the comments, but you can link your meta question from the comments.
Questions regarding such resources will be closed as duplicates of this one, except for very specific requests not yet included in any of the current answers (ask on Meta if you're unsure about your question). As read in Resources for Learning Spanish in Meta, if you pose a question asking for resources not yet covered by answers to this one, we may leave your question open for some days while it gathers answers; once it's answered, we may move its answers here and close it as a duplicate of this one.
How this page is organized
- Each answer covers a particular category.
- Include a short summary with each link, describing how it is useful or who it is useful to
- Keep your entries as succinct as possible to maintain a easy-to-follow list format.
- Don't include links to any illegal/copyright violating content, or sites that host such content.
- If you are a developer/provider of the resource you are adding, follow our community rules on self-promotion by including text similar to "developed/maintained by your user account link" to the resource description.
- Comments here will be fairly aggressively moderated to preserve the presentation of the list. If you have a larger comment or complaint, either talk to a moderator in the chatroom or open a meta question.
Note: new rules could be added in the future.