I've looked everywhere and I can't find what it means. The context is someone is looking for a car in a car park and says:

¿Ahí, no es el que está al lado del señor de los avioncitos?

It's driving me insane!

• Welcome to Spanish Language! We'll try to answer your question, but we may need more information. Could you please tell us the country in which you heard that? For now, I can tell you that an "avioncito" is just a little "avión".
    – Charlie
    Nov 27 '16 at 18:07
  • It looks like they are pointing something that is just next to a guy with some little planes (maybe in a park where someone is playing with some drones?) Nov 27 '16 at 20:05
  • Looks like it was taken from this article published in an Argentine magazine. If so, it most probably refers to someone who sells airplane-shaped kites, which are commonly sold at Argentine beaches (such as the one where the events in the article take place).
    – JMVanPelt
    Nov 27 '16 at 22:08
    Thanks for your replies, I'm in the UK and it's part of a translation, I think the kite guy makes sense when I read the rest of it. Muchísima gracias
    – Debs
    Nov 27 '16 at 23:50

Looks like it was taken from the article ¿Vacaciones soñadas?: cuando la playa es una pesadilla, published in a women's magazine from Argentina. If so, it most probably refers to someone who sells airplane-shaped kites, which are commonly sold at Argentine beaches (such as the one where the events in the article take place).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.