I'm in Argentina, so it would be much helpful to get an answer directed to the region.

I want to refer to "freezer bags" in Spanish. I know Spanish, so I imagine you can say "bolsas de congelador" or "bolsas de congelados", but I want to know if there is an official term for it.

1 Answer 1


No creo que haya algo así como "oficial". En Argentina es común referirse a ellas como "bolsas para freezer". No sonaría natural alguien diciendo "bolsas para congelador".

  • Yes, bolsas para freezer is the term used in Argentina.
    – rsanchez
    Aug 23, 2016 at 2:18
  • Yes, in Buenos Aires at least I never heard "congelador" instead of "freezer". "Freezer" is more common. Aug 23, 2016 at 15:33

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.