I am currently working on a translation and I am unsure of how to do so for this phrase:

la Reforma de la Educación de Adultos (EDA)

Since it is the name of this specific reform, should I leave it be? Also, in terms of the acronym how do I translate that if I have to?



A usual way to write this in newspapers is:

la Reforma de la Educación de Adultos (por sus siglas en [el idioma que sea], EDA)

Fundéu has a recommendation that can be applied here.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.