As title, I cannot tell the differences.

The most important is I found some spanish speakers write 'k' instead of 'que'. Why?

• Where have you seen that? The only valid world you mention is "que" – the others simply don't exist. "k" is sometimes used in SMS messaging and such, for the sake of speed. – akosma Mar 3 '16 at 11:55
  • In SMS people write k to save characters. Otherwise, in a real text, it looks quite uneducated. – c.p. Mar 3 '16 at 14:09

Because it's a twisted and awful way to write it and you MUST NOT learn those forms.

As said before, people are often using these forms probably for speed when writing and not for saving space.

I often see in social media comments like ke te pasa? which is actually ¿qué te pasa?
Alas, people are too lazy to write correctly and prefer this twisted way to express themselves.

It's not a matter of difference in meaning, it's a matter on how you correctly write these words. So anytime you see these, stop reading them. That's not the right way to learn Spanish.

• you have not told me the difference among ke que gue, and ce ze. – Phil Mar 3 '16 at 12:12
  • @Phil, there is no difference to explain. Except "que" those words simply DO NOT exist. – DGaleano Mar 3 '16 at 13:09
  • Because you set the tag on your question to "pronunciación" and as @Ustanak and I told you "que" is the only valid word on your question, I'd suggest you go to this link and click on the speaker icon to hear the pronunciation. translate.google.com/#es/en/que – DGaleano Mar 3 '16 at 13:25
  • For the record, in chat I almost always write "q" isntead of "que". I take to abbreviations, not transformations. – roberto tomás Mar 3 '16 at 15:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.