What is the Spanish Translation for "Swipe your badge to sign in" This is what I have got,

Deslice su tarjeta de identificación para iniciar sesión

Is the above correct ? Much appreciate the help.

• Looks fine to me. There are other questions in this site related to swipe but verb "deslizar" used as "deslice us tarjeta" is the one I would have chosen.
    – Diego
    Apr 7 '15 at 16:38
    También creo que pasar sirve bien en este contexto. Apr 7 '15 at 17:13
  • @Diego I don't think this is a duplicate because the other question isn't about swiping cards — rather a finger on a screen. I think that's enough of a distinction to keep it open Apr 7 '15 at 23:36
  • @guifa, You should vote to reopen. I didn't VTC just because the question was very similar, but also because I thought some of the answers there already addressed what is being asked here. It is true that based on what we are swiping (and/or where) we may favor one verb over another ("pasar" vs. "deslizar") to describe the action. I'll maintain my VTC since, if I had to post an answer here I would post something very similar to what I posted in the other question, but I agree there might be room to keep both questions open, with more specific answers each.
    – Diego
    Apr 8 '15 at 1:22

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.