You are on the Featured tab.
There are no questions with an active bounty at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
- Theorem: the first positive number to have 500 divisors has to be even.
- Tires exploding vs deflating
- Opened up a USB stick and it looks a bit odd
- In reverse time, do objects at rest fall upwards?
- Why do we need to learn Set Theory?
- How to show two options without preferring one over the other initially?
- What makes someone deserving of a Ph.D.?
- Do non-career high school jobs look bad on a resume?
- What is so good about Helvetica?
- Do I need to mention having survived a life-threatening illness when applying for a new academic position?
- Disable minor mode in all open buffers
- Quantity vs Quality of Publication during PhD
- How can one shutdown a PC using the keyboard?
- What are some interesting sole exceptions or counterexamples?
- "I'll revenge" vs "I'll take revenge"
- How was the torpedo that Luke Skywalker shot into the first death star able to make the distance down to the reactor?
- Maximum bookkeeping fantasy game with magic
- Power[__] Pattern works like Level
- How to define "or" logically
- Complete resolutions of GCH
- Word for mildly popular (used as a compliment)
- What is the best order to watch LotR/Hobbit franchise?
- Is it possible the person sitting across from me at Starbucks was trying to hack my laptop?
- What are some applications of elementary linear algebra outside of math?