traducción × 779
selección-de-palabras × 446
gramática × 373
uso-de-palabras × 354
vocabulario × 286
definiciones × 181
verbos × 167
diferencias-regionales × 159
modismos × 149
etimología × 139
pronombres × 97
méxico × 95
sinónimos × 74
ortografía × 73
pronunciación × 72
preposiciones × 67
subjuntivo × 62
vocabulario-tecnico × 61
jerga × 59
adjetivos × 54
género × 54
tiempos-verbales × 52
conjugacion × 45
expresion × 44
coloquialismos × 43more related tags
- "severe" as a verb: is it acceptable usage?
- Submitting a manuscript that is not ready yet just to fulfil a contract
- Writing my own encryption algorithm
- Antonym of variance
- Hard drive clicking for 16 times during startup
- How could a blind alien race interpret video broadcast into space?
- Why is Samurai Jack in the future?
- When is Thanksgiving?
- Factorization of a matrix as a product of a symmetric and a skew-symmetric matrix
- Compile time error if brace-closed list is the wrong size for class constructor
- Draw a turkey, a pumpkin pie, or any other object traditionally associated with Thanksgiving
- What is the word for "over-simplifying an explanation"?
- Does one need to be a good programmer to perform secure source code analysis?
- Why is "forward slash" not spelt "forwardslash"?
- 8 month old not babbling, when to worry and what to worry about
- Can you change the rear hub on a tubular cyclo cross wheelset with out riping the tubular tyre off?
- Is there a word in English for someone who likes to experience something which has somewhat been experienced by himself already?
- Share prize money from conference presentation award with co-authors?
- A group of boys is/are
- Helping players remember NPCs with non-common names
- Would UTF-8 be able to support the inclusion of a vast alien language with millions of new characters?
- A party puzzler
- Seems like NP cannot equal coNP by the definition of NP
- Could the shuttle's SRB alone reach orbit?