ends in 2 days
traducción × 624
selección-de-palabras × 413
gramática × 291
uso-de-palabras × 278
vocabulario × 254
definiciones × 159
diferencias-regionales × 144
verbos × 138
modismos × 114
etimología × 111
méxico × 82
pronombres × 80
sinónimos × 70
ortografía × 61
pronunciación × 59
preposiciones × 55
subjuntivo × 50
género × 46
jerga × 46
adjetivos × 44
vocabulario-tecnico × 43
tiempos-verbales × 42
conjugacion × 35
coloquialismos × 33
comida × 31more related tags
- How do I convince my daughter to agree that I want to quit my job and not strain our mother-daughter relationship?
- How should you refer to yourself in a paper?
- No weekends please
- Shell expansion for arguments?
- Manager reading version control commits
- What does "on a twist on" mean in the following context?
- My wife has died
- Is there any difference in home electrical outlets?
- Tiny core bits for broken screws
- Are there English figurative expressions equivalent to Japanese idiom 馬耳東風 meaning a person who doesn’t listen to other’s advice?
- Why isn't "gehen" in the sentence?
- What is the optimal strategy for the launched site in Stack Egg?
- How can I allow one character to sneak off and assassinate an NPC without boring the other players?
- Zero Privacy: Culture
- How can a designer explain their work to non-creative people?
- In circular motion, with a constant distance, why does the mass of the orbitting object have no effect on its revolution at all?
- How can I make my kids passionate in science while being religious?
- Could a modern times time traveler produce an antibiotic in medieval times?
- Does Game Objects not visible to camera consume computer/mobile resources in unity?
- What is the purpose of sockets in layman terms?
- Have there been any nuclear accidents in the US at nuclear facilities which were not "commercial"?
- Is there an English idiom that means "you can always find a law to convict anyone"?
- Is it possible to shoot bullets in space or would the recoil of the gun be too strong?
- Groups involving matrices