Take the 2-minute tour ×
Spanish Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Spanish language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

So far only thing I can think of is "Impulsado por gestos", but that doesn't feel quite right. Any other suggestions, maybe a different approach that would give the same meaning?

share|improve this question

3 Answers 3

up vote 11 down vote accepted

Maybe "Controlado por gestos" is a better translation. A driver does not impulse his truck, but controls it.

share|improve this answer

Marked as answer because I finally went with this approach. Thanks! –  Andrei Dvoynos Jan 14 at 14:52
Have you ever used or heard of anyone using "gestual"? –  Andrei Dvoynos Jan 14 at 14:50

@AndreiD No. La verdad no se usa mucho verbalmente, en textos si la he visto, de todos modos verbalmente si se usa mucho la palabra "textual", entonces cuando tu uses "gestual" la gente de inmediato entendera a que te refieres. –  user478249 Jan 14 at 18:39

I will recomend: "control gestual" or "manejo gestual".

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.