Spanish Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Spanish language. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have found dual language books very helpful in studying foreign languages, including Spanish. I've often wondered if the genre is also commonly found in the Spanish-language publishing world.

Does this generic term, "dual-language book" exist in Spanish? If so what is it?

share|improve this question
is it simply a matter of adding "Bilingüe"? – Konrad Lawson Dec 16 '13 at 0:43
It is. Bilingüe is the word you are asking for. – Carlos Eugenio Thompson Pinzón Dec 16 '13 at 0:53
Please make these the answer. – Envite Dec 16 '13 at 8:26
up vote 2 down vote accepted

The term is, actually, Bilingüe.

share|improve this answer

Simple y sencillamente "bilingüe".

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.