Take the 2-minute tour ×
Spanish Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Spanish language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

How do I say ‘It looks to me’ in Spanish? I'd like to say it in this context: “It looks to me that I am going to Spain again.”

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by c.p., Alexis Pigeon, Albertus, Ricardo, Emilio Gort Jan 18 at 13:59

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – c.p., Alexis Pigeon, Albertus, Ricardo, Emilio Gort
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

-1, SLU is no translation service. (On the other hand, here you wanted to go to Germany, now Spain! :D ) –  c.p. Dec 15 '13 at 16:28

In my opinion, this phrase could be useful for other users. –  JoulSauron Dec 16 '13 at 13:41

This would be a better question if you offered your own translation "try." If you said, "I think the expression is 'yo parezco' " (wrong), the question would be ok. At SE, we are here to correct your efforts, but not to teach from scratch. –  Tom Au Dec 17 '13 at 20:02

@JoulSauron: Please see my meta question: meta.spanish.stackexchange.com/questions/321/… –  Tom Au Dec 17 '13 at 23:43

2 Answers 2

'Me parece'

"Me parece que iré a España de nuevo"

share|improve this answer

Me parece, 'Me Parece que voy a ir a Espana otra vez' or

Parece, 'Parece que... '

A very popular way to say it is; 'creo' As in 'Creo que voy a ir a Espana otra vez'

An extremely common and informal way is 'Para mi' As in 'Para mi que voy a ir a Espana otra vez'

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.