Take the 2-minute tour ×
Spanish Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Spanish language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have a simple webpage, La ComeBotella that I'm using for a Spanish project.

I'm trying to translate the initial English version I debuted with, and I was wondering how to say "about" when talking about a page that has extra information. I tried searching around a little bit but none were the same situations.

I guess I could use "Sobre la ComeBotella" but that would be too long. I could also use "Información" but it feels long too.

Is there a short and simple way to say "about" in this situation.

Thanks.

share|improve this question
add comment

3 Answers 3

up vote 3 down vote accepted

Simply "Acerca de" is common usage in the wild, without need for it to be the complete "Acerca de La ComeBotella".

share|improve this answer
add comment

In the web is common the use of:

• Acerca de <La ComeBotella>

• ¿Quiénes somos? <<== Most common

• Sobre Nosotros

add comment

Also note that in most of Computational Software, "About" is translated as "Acerca de..." (Next to Help to show information about the software itself). I saw this by the first time in Windows 95. Now, all softwares translate in this way.

add comment

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.