In English, there are quite a few words to describe materials used to pad and insulate packages that are being shipped from one place to another:
- packing peanuts or foam peanuts are individual pieces of small foam
- bubble wrap describes sheets of plastic with many small embedded bubbles of air
- Styrofoam is a material often found padding objects during shipment
- shrink wrap is a plastic film that forms a seal over an object
- padding refers generally to any material that cushions objects
- packing materials is a general term describing any of the objects above
How would each of these terms be best translated to Spanish?